Private Classic Car Hire: Terms & Conditions
One day rentals:
- One day rentals (except for groups) can be done only in case of weddings and special occasions, depending on season and availability. The minimum rental period for individual tourism is 3 days or week end.
- The driver has to be used to driving a MANUAL car, occasional driving experience with manual cars can be not enough to handle our vintage cars; we reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be no refund.
- The driver must have held his/her driving license for at least 2 years.
- Rates include two drivers and are for individual rentals for tourism;
- Taxes and Italian V.A.T. at 22%;
- Passenger, driver and car insurance;
- Pick-up and return in Catania or Taormina area;
- Pick-up and return during weekdays;
- Pick-up and return during working time (9.00am-01.00pm / 04.00pm-7.30pm);
- 24-hour assistance (in Catania and Taormina area);
- 100 Km per day included in price.
- Cancellations until 90 days before the first hiring day: 10% of the total amount;
- Cancellations from day 90 until day 30 before the first hiring day: 30% of the total amount;
- Cancellations from day 29 until day 8 before the first hiring day: 50% of the total amount;
- Cancellations from day 7 before the first hiring day until the first hiring day : 100% of the total amount.
- We cannot refund you for any car hire (or any deposit for an hire) and we are not responsible if we cannot deliver the car or you cannot pick up it due to force majeure or other events such as strikes which are beyond our control or which are not preventable by reasonable care such as wars, floods, volcanic eruptions, unusually severe weather, sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty, acts of god.
- Any deposit we charge you will reserve a vehicle for you, meaning that the vehicle cannot then be reserved or used by anyone else. The deposit is a genuine pre-estimate of our loss if you don't pickup the car you have booked, which is why we can't refund it.
500 Vintage Tour and Cinquecento Vintage Tour logo are registered trademarks of Cinquecento di A. Di Giovanni e D. Di Giovanni & C. Snc
Address: Via G. Almirante 11 - 95030 - Tremestieri Etneo (CT) - Sicily - Italy - Partita IVA 04041320872.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all logos, designs, text, images and other materials on this website are owned by Cinquecento Snc or appear with permission of the relevant owner.